Tuesday, February 12, 2008

uTest experiment, part 2

I am all signed up with uTest, have a profile, got a starting rank ( 3 stars out of 5;I wonder if they are starting everyone out straight in the middle, or did I gain something from 20 years in IT?) and my payment debit card is being mailed.

I joined the Facebook uTest Group in the hopes of getting an early lead on the rumored uTest Facebook application coming. If this is true, then we can coordinate, form teams and tackle projects in a way that everyone will make more money. I have no idea if this is really true or not, but with 5 years experience at working on global virtual teams, I am all for it.

There is still no indication what the pay scale will be, and my profile page just says that the invitations to participate will be coming in a couple of weeks. Guess now I sit tight and see what pops up in the news....

No comments:

Post a Comment