Monday, February 18, 2008

There is nothing quite as sexy..

For years I have contended that there is nothing in the whole world as sexy as a guy going about his normal life and showing himself to be an amazing dad. I know it is most likely a very ancient chemical wiring in my brain, handed to me from my very hairy nomadic ancestor looking for the best chance in ensuring her offspring not only survived, but thrived. I know intellectually that it is linked to nomadic needs which no longer apply in my present life-- I am an intelligent, strong woman lucky enough to have a full time job which allows me to be self sufficient and care for my own offspring; but there is no overcoming that hormonal rush when the image is presented. These pictures from Pioneer Woman affirmed that it is not just those moments when my man shines, but the sight of any man "being a dad" get me all worked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment