Thursday, March 31, 2011

SeedoCide

Give me a garden in the ground, and I can grow most anything. If you are new around here, cruise through some of the archives. You will see that you get veggies and flowers and more gardening mixed with tech come summer.

But when I put something in a container, I kill it.
No joke.

Last year, dissatisfied with the commercial tomato plants we had gotten the previous summer, I decided to start my own from seed. The seeds sprouted, grew like crazy. I was excited... and then they all got wilt and died. Seriously.

I put container flowers on the deck and by 4th of July I am buying new ones ( ok, sometimes for Father's day...)

It is sad.

Undaunted, I attempted to start seeds again this year.

They have sprouted.

Pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment