Friday, October 3, 2008

Travel and Events

I spent part of this week just planning and booking travel for the next month and a half. My life has hit fast forward and I am trying to catch up. I would still love to catch up with ya'll, so if we are going to cross paths, please comment here or Twitter me. Here is what my travel schedule looks like for the next bit of the year

Oct 3-5 Bloomington Indiana and Brown County State Park - with the boys
Oct 10 - ( 11/12?) Lafayette,Indiana - Weekend of Debouchery and pre-birthday fun.
Oct 10 PM will be at the Neon Cactus. Holler out if you can come.
Oct 18- Lafayette, Indiana - Marching Band Regional competition
Oct 25- Indianapolis, Indiana- Marching Band Semi- State (assuming regional goes well)
Oct 30-Nov 2 McCormick's Creek State Park-- Wedding!!
Nov 7-9 Baltimore, Md ( Md. Wedding Reception)
Nov 17-21 Austin, Tx- SC08 conference
Nov 29 Winamac, In Northern Indiana Wedding Reception


It will all be fun, but I am getting tired already thinking of all the packing and unpacking. Speaking of which, I have to go pack for this weekend and then off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment